ZRE Katowice SA emphases the quality of its’ products and services. We endeavour to meet the rising expectations of our domestic and international Clients.
Proving the best quality products, thus providing our customers with maximum satisfaction, it is essential to our job. Therefore, due to continuous work on improvement and development we have implemented an Integrated Management System, including:
- Quality Management System EN ISO 9001:2008
- Environment Management System PN-EN-14001:2004
- EHS Management System PN-N-18001:2004/OHSAS 18001:2007
In accordance to the requirements of the norms presented, the liability of the Company Board has been settled. The CEO Director authorized a person responsible for the Integrated Quality System. His duties are: supervision, implementation, maintaining and improving of company quality system.
The following systems has been implemented and certified.
- Quality System of NDT laboratory tests as per PN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2001
- Quality System for pressure measurement equipment as per pressure directive 97/23/EW and per quality material requirements norm PN-EN-38834-2
- Quality system ASME BPVC- Stamp S-Boiler and Piping Prefabrication and Erection ,
- Quality system ASME B31.1-Stamp PP-Piping Prefabrication and erection outside the boiler
- Quality system for welding steel construction elements as per EN 1090-1, EN 1090-2
The Quality Management System ensures a properly monitored realization of all business processes that influence the quality of our products and services. The Quality Management System guarantees efficient and effective monitoring of all processes. It helps to adopt them to a new market requirements. In realization our projects we put great emphasis on environment problems.
The quality Management System as per EN ISO 9001:2000 norm. Registered number: 75 100 6574.
The Integrated Management System Policy of ZRE Katowice S.A.