Our Training Centre for Welders offers its services within the scope of professional training for welders for both our own personnel and for third-party customers.
We provide training in the following welding techniques:
- Steel plates and tubes with fillet joints and use of the MMA (111) method
- Steel plates and tubes with fillet joints and use of the MAG (135) method
- Steel plates and tubes with fillet joints and use of the TIG (141) method
- Steel plates with butt joints and the MMA (111) method
- Steel plates with butt joints and the MAG (135) method
- Steel plates with butt joints and the TIG (141) method
- Gas welding (311) of steel plates with butt joints
- Tube welding with butt joints and the MMA (111) method
- Tube welding with butt joints and the MAG (135) method
- Tube welding with butt joints and the TIG (141) method
- Gas welding (311) of tubes with butt joints.
It is possible to provide trainings on the basic and advanced levels at one shot. Refreshing and supplementary tutorials are also offered within the scope of welding with use of the 114, 136 and 131 methods. All the aforementioned training courses can be finished with official exams.
Welders can be granted with certificates issued by the Institute of Welding Engineering from Gliwice, the Office of Technical Surveillance (UDT/UDT-CERT) or TÜV. All training courses, tutorials and exams are provided in accordance with relevant programs, syllabuses and guidelines, both the ones from the Institute of Welding Engineering from Gliwice or the Office of Technical Surveillance, depending on the discretion of a customer.
In addition we enable:
Participation in additional practical training of welders with consideration to specific conditions, i.e. welding in confined space with limited access.
Qualification of welding technologies against the PN-EN 15614-1 standard along with investigation of test workpieces.
We acquired huge experience in organization of various training courses and similar projects.
Only over the most recent 5 years our Training Centre for Welders has completed about 70 training courses that enabled training (with final verification of skills or full examination) of more than 1400 persons and more than 1100 certification of competences were issued.
Completed training courses enable acquisition of professional competences that enable execution of welding jobs in various industrial branches, including power engineering facilities, machinery industry, civil engineering and well as at car workshops and garages, sheet-metal shops, etc.
We have the following approvals to provide trainings and examine candidates for welders:
- Attestation certificate No. 424/2010 issued by the Institute of Welding Engineering from Gliwice to allow provide basic and advanced training courses for welders.
- Licence No 497 issued by the Institute of Welding Engineering from Gliwice to allow examine and verify competences and skills of welders.
- Confirmation of the training centre certification (UDT-CERT) issued by the Office of Technical Surveillance to provide training courses and examine candidates for welders.
- Confirmation on enrolment into the register of training organizations kept by the Provincial Administration of Employment in Katowice with update of the registration.
Lecturers and instructors who are employed as teacher for our Training Centre hold certificates of European Welding Engineers (EWE) and European Welding Professionals (EWP) issued by European Welding Federation (EWF).
We work in line with our Integrated Quality Management System that meets requirements of applicable standards, such as PN-EN ISO 9001; PN-EN ISO 14001 and PN-N-18001.
For theoretical lessons we have our own audiovisual classroom. Practical skills of trainees are taught in our fully equipped welding workshop furnished with welding equipment from leading manufacturers, such as Lincoln and Kemppi as well as with machines for initial preparation of welding joints, for instance a turning lathe, chamfering mill, band saw and others.
We have also a device to carry out breaking tests of joints both during and at the end of training courses for welders.
+48 32 3173 769; +48 32 3173 768,
fax.: +48 32 3173 769, 725 990 002,