The Laboratory Of Destructive and Non-Destructive Tests can offer to its customers a wide selection of destructive and non-destructive tests in the sector of castings, forgings and welded connections.
We are the laboratory with 60 years experience; the practical knowledge obtained in this time as well as its continuous enlarging cause that we are able to perform every order. We are helping our customers by solving their problems regardless of the place, time and date.
We are cooperating with:
UDT, TÜV SÜD, TÜV NORD, TUV RHEILAND, DEKRA, ABS, Bureau Veritas, DNV, Lloyd`s Register,
- Technology acceptance tests acc. to standards PN EN ISO-15614 and PN EN 1090
- Tests according to the guidelines of following regulations: ASME, DNV, AD2000, TRD, ,API and others.
- Tests of examination stub pipes of welders acc. to standard PN-EN ISO 9606-1:2014
- Tests of trial and control stub pipes acc. to standard WUDT–UC–WO–W/11:10
- Diagnostic tests of pressure devices acc. to PED 97/23/EC
- Diagnostic tests of atmospheric tanks
- Diagnostic tests of hoisting devices
- Diagnostic tests of steel structures
- Tests of materials and metallurgical products
- Comprehensive tests of pipelines.
- Volumetric and surface tests of large-size cast elements by means of among others high current flaw detectors
- Evaluation of technical condition of devices with designation of degradation and time of safe operation
In the scope of destructive tests we offer:
- Tests performed in the measuring range from 0 to 600 [kN].
- Tests in room temperature. Acc. to PN EN ISO 6892-1 :2010
Tests performed according to method :
Tensile velocity test on the basis of deformation velocity : Method A.
Tensile velocity test on the basis of stress increase velocity: Method B.
- Tensile test. Tests in increased temperature. Acc. to PN EN ISO 6892-2 : 2011
Tests performed in the scope from 100 to 1000 [° C]
- Destructive test of welded connections of metals: Tensile test of transverse samples
Acc. to PN EN ISO 4136: 2013
Static bend test acc. to standard: PN EN ISO 5173 2010
Breaking test acc. to PN-EN ISO 9017:2014
Impact test performed on the Charpy`s hammer – hammer energy 150, 300 and 450 [J]
Test performed in the scope of temperatures from + 200 to – 90 [° C]
Striker 2 and 8 [mm]
Test performed acc. to standards :
PN EN ISO 148 : 2010, ASTM E 23; DIN 51233.
- Hardness measurement:
- Hardness acc. to scale: Vickers, Brinell, Rockwell (HV, HB, HR) by means of stationary hardness testers.
- (HLD, HV, HB, HRC, HRB) by means of ultrasonic and portable hardness testers.
Macrostructural and microstructural tests
We can perform all tests according to standard EN 17639:2013 or other regulations or guidelines of the customers.
Microstructure tests of materials, welded or padded connections, etc. With possibility of observation of obtained structure with magnification X 100; X200;X500;X1000.
Macrostructure tests performed from: welded or padded connections, etc. to present the weld line of the heat influence zone and to determine the number of beads.
Chemical analysis tests
- X-ray fluorescence method.
- Test of all materials and alloys with specification of chemical analysis, without carbon.
Chemical analysis tests. Emission spectrometry with spark ionization
- Complete chemical analysis.
The destructive tests and non-destructive tests laboratory has a generous selection of test equipment of renowned companies.
Well-qualified engineering and technical staff, having international certificates within the scope of all test methods, ensures highest quality and precision of performed tests.
The factor distinguishing our laboratory on the market is its almost 60 years of experience. The obtained practical knowledge as well as its continuous enlarging is the reason why we are able to solve every, even the most difficult problem of our customers.
We have implemented and certified quality system in compliance with requirements of the standard PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005, granted by Urząd Dozoru Technicznego (UDT) Laboratory Acceptance Certificate No. LBU-024/09 together with the Subcontractor’s Certificate UDT LB-024/09 in accordance with requirements of the specification DT-L/09.
All tests and measurements can be performed on the basis of the applied EU directives, appropriate technical specifications, i.e. harmonized standards, UTD conditions, regulations of AD Merkblatt , DNV , TRD, as well as ASME regulations or other requirements according to the customer’s requirements.
We are helping our customers by solving problems regardless of the place, time and date. We are available and open to our customer’s wishes – performing tasks countrywide and abroad.